Housing options & advice
All our Housing Options staff are based in West Bromwich sharing facilities with West Bromwich Housing Service Centre and other Sandwell Homes services.
The Housing Options service are specialists in housing problems and can provide free advice to any resident in Sandwell. Our service will make an individual assessment of your needs and help you explore the housing options and choices available to you.
Our aim is to help people before they reach a housing crisis. If you are experiencing housing problems or need some housing advice please do not hestitate to contact us. There is often things we can do in the early stages of problems developing which help to prevent situations worsening.
Sandwell Homes Housing Options Service
Contact us for advice and information on:
- Privately Renting
- Housing Rights
- Money Advice
- Domestic Abuse
- You can contact us by phone. Our phone lines are open from 8am to 8pm. We will take some initial details and provide you with the advice you need. If your case requires further actions we will refer you to a named Housing Options officer
- You can email us. We can ring you back and take some initial details from you. If your case requires further actions we will refer you to a named Housing Options officer. Or we can respond by email if you wish. Click here to send us an email
- You can continue to explore the Housing Options pages of this website using the menu above
- Housing Options Service Booklet available on the Factsheet page
- Housing Options Service Standards Click Here
- Sandwell Homes Floating Support Service Click Here
- Sandwell Council Private Housing Click Here
- Sandwell Organisations Against Domestic Abuse Click Here
Housing Options contact details
335-337 High Street
Telephone : 0121 569 6000 (Option 3)
Fax : 0121 569 3543
Housing Options out of hours service
Emergency housing advice evening & weekends. Telephone: 0121 569 6883 (Callback service)
If you have somewhere safe to stay, even if this is temporary, please contact us during office hours on 0121 569 6000 (Option 3).